Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
A Bit of Background
Planted is an alternative meat start-up experiencing a fast-paced growth, where its supply chain has become substantially more challenging to manage.
High volume of data is managed in spreadsheets, a practice prone to error that hinders the ability to analyse, understand relationships, provide the right insights and support a better decision making.
Planted is lookingfor a partner to update their supply chain suite.
The Solution with Haidi
Full implementation of the S&OP process, starting with new product introduction, up to allocation management during shortages.
Haidi was identified by Planted as the right solution to overcome these SupplyChain Planning challenges because:
- It’s smartly designed and adapted to specific business cases.
- It’s tailor fitted with the organization’s strategy.
Planted and Haidi are currently working on the first proof-of-concept.
Without metrics yet to be captured, Haidi is enabling Planted to:
- Decommission the use of spreadsheets to plan the supply chain.
- Have one single data point of truth on the cloud.
- Tackle key decision-making points with an adequate level of insight while avoiding unnecessary complexity.